Share Certificates Lost

How can you Publish Loss of Share certificate ads in Newspapers for 890/-?

share certificate lost ad cheap

Share Certificate is considered to be an extremely important document issued to the member of the society The member who has lost his Original Share Certificate should make an application to the Society with Indemnity bond stating that he has misplaced/ lost his Original Share Certificate. On receipt of the application the Secretary should call a Managing Committee Meeting for issuance of duplicate Share Certificate to the members.

The member must agree to indemnify the society for all cost, expenses that with regards to the issue of a Duplicate Share Certificate. The member should also give an undertaking that he has not mortgage or pledged the Share Certificate with any financing agency. It is important that the society may invite objections by affixing a notice on the notice board of the society. If no objections are received within fifteen days from the date of affixing the notice on the notice board of the society then the society may proceed to issue a Duplicate Share Certificate.

The society should insist for a public notice in Newspapers for issuing Duplicate Share Certificate. The Society can charge to the member for issue of public notice before allotting a Duplicate Share Certificate.

Sample ads have been provided on both the sides of the page the cost of which starts from 890/- onwards. We provide services for following categories :

  • Placement of Loss of society Share certificate ads in Newspapers 

  • Publishing of Equity Shares Lost ads in Newspapers 


We also provide services to deliver your Newspaper copies at your doorstep. For More Details do call us on 022-23734638 / 23708196 / 9821566223 between 10 am to 7 pm from Monday to Saturdays

society share certificate lost ad new
share certificate lost ad