We value your trust in us and we are committed to protect your privacy. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of the Website. We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What we collect User Information:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- When you use the Website, we collect and store your personal information from you. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize the website to make your experience safer and easier. Importantly, we only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. To fully use the Website, you will need to register using our online registration form. You may be required to provide us with your contact and identity information, residence / place of business information, billing information, shipping information.
Most cookies are “session cookies,” meaning that they are automatically deleted from your hard drive at the end of a session. You are always free to decline our cookies if your browser permits, although in that case you may not be able to use certain features on the Website and you may be required to reenter your password more frequently during a session
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior. If you establish a credit account with us to pay the fees we charge, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit card number and a credit card expiration date and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to leave feedback on our services, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We use your personal information in the file we maintain about you, and other information we obtain from your current and past activities on the Website to: resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote safe trading; collect fees owed; measure consumer interest in the services provided by us, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our User Agreement; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection. At times, we may look across multiple users to identify problems or resolve disputes, and in particular we may examine your personal information to identify users using multiple User IDs or aliases. We may compare and review your personal information for errors, omissions and for accuracy.
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.